The Lifeline VIEW Semi-Automatic Defibrillator aids the user with full-colour video screen, providing clear verbal and visual instructions and graphics to guide anyone the rescue process. The Lifeline VIEW is capable of use by all non-medically trained personnel including children with confidence.
The Lifeline VIEW Semi-Automatic Defibrillator comes with a 4-year battery capable of delivering 120 shocks.
- One of the simplest, and easiest defibrillators on the market according to study
- Clear verbal and visual instructions with industry unique full-colour video screen to guide users through each step of the rescue process, including visual CPR coaching
- Can be used in environments where verbal instructions may not help, i.e. non-English speakers, hearing impaired, noisy environments, etc.
- Bright oversized buttons help untrained defibrillator users
- Pre-connected electrode pads easily apply to the patient to administer treatment
- Self-contained defibrillator with no need for lids or additional case
- Rubberised sides protect the unit from impact damage
- Carry handle for easy transportation
- Carries out automatic diagnostic tests so the unit is rescue ready at all times
- Ideal for public access defibrillation sites